Flaunting retro styling and a distinctive design, the 2011 Chevrolet HHR is a fun hatchback wagon. The 2011 HHR delivers a comfortable, cushioned ride as well as great fuel economy. Thanks to its many standard safety features, the Chevrolet HHR received top safety ratings for its 2011 model.
The 2011 Chevrolet HHR comes in three trim levels: the LS, 1LT, or the 2LT. The 2011 HHR can also be purchased as a two-seat Panel body style, featuring windowless rear doors and no rear seats for extra cargo space.
2011 Chevrolet HHR Highlights:
- Available engines: ECOTEC 2.2-liter inline-4 engine, ECOTEC 172 hp 2.4-liter engine
- 22 mpg city/32 mpg highway, 22 mpg city/30 mpg highway*
- E85 FlexFuel capability
- USB port
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Eight-way power driver’s seat
- Bluetooth® wireless technology
In addition to its unique exterior styling, the 2011 Chevrolet HHR offers a spacious and appealing interior, with comfortable seats and easy to use controls. Fold down the rear seats and the HHR features a flat load floor with plenty of room for whatever needs to be hauled.
*2011 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.